WORDWRAP is HIRING!
Transcriptionists work from their home or office. Wordwrap can accommodate various schedules, including evenings and weekends.
- Receive audio recording via secure server over the internet.
- Listen to audio recordings and key text into Word on a personal computer.
- Format document per client specifications.
- Provide completed work to Wordwrap within a designated timeframe.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Own a personal computer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, experience in transcribing and typing speed of 65-80 wpm.
- Have a positive and professional attitude, be responsible.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including proficient use of grammar.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong listening skills i.e. listening to multiple people in a conversation.
- Focused time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible work environment.
- Learn more about business across multiple sectors, including banking, marketing, healthcare & education.
- References can be provided upon exemplary work.
- Competitive compensation.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Qualified applicants will be invited for a face-to-face interview.
*** Qualified applicants will sign a contract with Wordwrap and a Non-Disclosure Agreement.